Saturday, December 26, 2009

Florida Prenuptial Prenuptial Agreement Vs. A Will?

Prenuptial agreement vs. a Will? - florida prenuptial

I live in Florida, and I'm curious to see how the legal documents before the court and is stronger than before. My parents have signed a prenuptial agreement and have tried my stepfather, to write in his will, he wants the marriage contract is null and void. Can you, without the consent of my mother? It is a marriage stronger than the will or not? The prenuptial agreement states that after 5 years in case of death, my mother, all right, and now wants to make his will, to be null and void and give you nothing, (married, which allows more than 5 years), do you? I try to do some research before my mother before hiring a lawyer and all that the Florida law could be very useful not know. Perhaps the man saw a woman on her back and leave nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment