Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pink Panty Wedgie Picture Help My Big Brat Of A Brother Gave Me A Wedgie In Front Of My Friends And Other Things Plz Help?

Help my big brat of a brother gave me a wedgie in front of my friends and other things plz help? - pink panty wedgie picture

still have my brother who is 16 had a 16 and some four months apart, but still I was looking with my friends in our house when he slipped behind me and gave me a huge wedgie and my friends, the panca pink panties, then I literally ripped my shirt and tickled me and poured water on me and made it so peed my pants look like if they still play with them, but I want to come back and finally reached a man, and I said, you know the rules and the commitment AI is complete for what I think, do not get this information anywhere else would just say what I feel Gotta let you understand Never gonna run to Give You Up, Never Gonna Let You Down, Never Gonna, and desert Never Never Gonna Say Goodbye lament, never gonna lieand the pain that we known for so long, it hurts the heart, but you're too shy to say, we both know what's going in, we know the game and we play and if you ask me how I feel I say you're too blind to see that

No comments:

Post a Comment