Friday, February 12, 2010

Skin Craft Pictures Skin Cancer Has Anyone Ever Seen A Ghost Or Something Not From The Ordinary? When And Where?

Has anyone ever seen a ghost or something not from the ordinary? when and where? - skin craft pictures skin cancer

I havent seen one. Have my parents, especially my mother lived in Mex. speaking audience chains on the roofs of the Mexican lottery game during midnight (game, which presents an image of the devil), a black dog with red eyes and black skin as oil.We Shinny once saw Owls (Owls from Mexico), the witches and witchcraft are from today to tomorrow. Everyone I know has seen one of these owls. Who says you can shoot them down, saying only 7 knoda life and simultaneously take a Knode in every word and then the opposite. Furthermore, it is Wishelling Owls jump eyes.If game that you ever saw one, I say much (to come) Pick tomatoes, peppers and onions. And I promise that the next day, during the day, a woman will continue to appeal toon the door and ask. Proved that this was the night owl.

11 comments:

J.R.0719 said...

If you

TheDiffe... said...

Yes, and I am glad subscribed to their lives, and nobody believed me except my sister. My sister and I were palying with a Ouija cootage our summers in Maine. It was late at night were, but weary, as they say in 11 hours. And he said he would soon die a murderer. So he laughed and joked that we think knew (at least) we had only a fun way to emotions. My sister and I got up and opened the door to our room and go to bed, when a transparent system is unclear, was associated with a misshapen head there. We cried so hard and not moving. Then, when my mother and my father got up to see what was going through the window and saw him floating float. Since I had to check people before opening doors.

Seth said...

If the mind is really white people, yes, I have seen.

Have a great day without God! Any questions or comments, please send me an e-mail.

roxyl_13 said...

What I saw was not a ghost, but it was somethign strange! I spent the night at my friend, and in the middle of the night, sleeping in bed. For one reason or another, when awakened exatcly playing. It has 2 employees. The two stood (I do not know why) and went to the window. We pulled the blinds and outside in the dark night sky were all these colored lines. was not blue, yellow and two purple. Me and my friend looked and stood in silence. Suddenly, one of the missing purple, blue driven by the yellow and purple, like the rest I do not know, seemed to be stretched, then walked by me-ukiend bedroom window and press my hand into his office chair at the time. Once this is done, they all disappeared, and I and my friend was scared and everyone was asleep in the lounge. My friend and I still remember, and the next morning had a mark on his hand, where the purple line had been beaten. Is this weird or what?

Christy said...

nope

Sawyer said...

repeated.
I saw a glass plate on the kitchen counter in the
Preheat oven to 200 degrees was himself
The chair slipped on the kitchen floor
And if another

Question... said...

Well, I have something to inspire, because my friend who has a photo of a child. It was a rollercoaster and there were only two people per seat, and sat with his brother, but if the picture there was another person sitting with them. What happened?

Herm04_0... said...

Once, when I was little, I saw my mother to see naked, are not
lol

thegreat... said...

After I thought I saw a ghost, but then I realized I wanted a corn dog, and I forgot

hydrochl... said...

yeah ........................................ ...

Pirate_W... said...

Yes, I saw a man in the kitchen of my old house. It turned out that the man who owns the house ourselves, before died there, and my brother was also seen. I believe in ghosts, because when I was in Scotland, visited a cemetery tour and was pushing me and pushing me there was nothing. They were light, and everyone who was there, but I saw nothing shoved me against the wall. It was pretty cool.

Post a Comment