Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Does Hollywood Waxing Mean HOW TO GET OVER THIS REGRET ABOT MICHAEL JACKSON HELP!!?

HOW TO GET OVER THIS REGRET ABOT MICHAEL JACKSON HELP!!? - what does hollywood waxing mean

even in death did not seek help or anything.
but I feel that not to see in spite of him before his death, when I had the chance. seen as never before had, in 13, so obviously couldnt go to a concert, but try to Mabe 2 c him in Hollywood than I have or something.
The next thing I saw was the wax museum, and the video of him on the Las Vegas hotel. I mean, I'm glad atleast heard and liked his music before his death, also in 13, and his old way I'm happy I do to the music of the 80s at the time and is MJ, but I would like to see u know?

Regreting How can I stop? see i dont think would change my life or not your cousin We are like the best of friends, but idk just tell me, but I regret it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment