Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Soles Of Feet Bright Red Burning And Extreme Pain In Hands And Feet Followed By Numbness?

Burning and extreme pain in hands and feet followed by numbness? - soles of feet bright red

A few months ago, the soles and palms were bright red. I am sad to touch anything because it felt like my hands were raw. If my hands have something occur more than a few seconds, a severe burning sensation, touch. Then, my fingers numb, but he felt like a thick layer of wax, which it covers. To extend the feeling of wax to the base of the toes. I have many doctors and they were a series of blood tests were negative. There are redness and heat away, but still do not feel your fingers. I feel very hot or very cold weather, but nothing in between. No idea what that is?

1 comment:

PS73 said...

Neuropathic pain is like ... Problems with neck and back pain?
If so, this may be the cause ....

Who is a stranger ...!

Post a Comment